This delightful recipe from Easy Tasty Healthy is a healthy version of a classic favourite. It’s full of flavour and colour and the ingredients are all held together in a creamy coconut sauce.
1. Heat a pan or wok over a medium/high heat, then add the oil, followed by the vegetables, ginger, garlic, chilli and chicken.
2. Toss the ingredients together in the oil; when the oil is absorbed and the pan begins to look dry, add a couple of tablespoons of the stock. Cook for 5–8 minutes, stirring all the time and adding stock at regular intervals, until the vegetables are just over half cooked.
3. Add the spices and stir-fry for another minute, then add the rest of the stock along with the tomato purée and coconut milk.
4. Bring the mixture to the boil and simmer for 1–2 minutes or until the vegetables and chicken are cooked but the vegetables still retain some bite.
5. Season with salt and pepper and serve