Raspberry and Coconut Ice Cream
- 200g (7oz) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 150g (5oz) coconut cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp mild-tasting runny honey or ¼ tsp stevia (optional)
- 3 tbsps freeze-dried raspberries, partly crushed
I usually use frozen raspberries from the supermarket in this ice cream for a quick and easy but delicious dessert.
- If you are using fresh raspberries, lay them on a baking tray and leave in the freezer until frozen. Place the coconut cream in the fridge (preferably overnight) to cool.
- Place the frozen raspberries in a food processor with the vanilla extract, coconut cream and honey or stevia (if using) and blend (pulsing at first) until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the freeze-dried fruit and mix in by hand. Serve immediately.